Market days in Arguineguin & Puerto Mogan
In need of more retail therapy? Enjoy the excitement of haggling for a bargain? Come to the market and see what you can pick up - it's a great place to buy souvenirs and gifts to take home with you.
Hunt for a bargain!
Here are just some of the goods on sale...
- african drums and wood-carvings
- beach towels
- canarian cheeses
- CDs of Canarian and Spanish music
- decorated tiles
- dried fruits and nuts
- fresh bread
- fruit and veg
- glass ornaments
- hand-made and designer clothes
- herbs and spices
- local handicrafts
- moroccan plates
- pictures by local artists
- plants and flowers
- second-hand books
...and we're sure you'll be able to find more!
- Arguineguin Market - Tuesdays 08:00-14:00
- Puerto Mogan Market - Fridays 08:00-14:00
Now check out the shops!